Friday, January 23, 2015

Me, Myself, and Mikey


So for my photojournalism class, my instructor Lori King asked us to create a blog for the class. Our first assignment on this blog was to write a quick summary about us. This is my story.
         I was born 1990 to Michael and Jessica Ference. I have 2 adopted sisters, who are both older, Theresa and Tina. 

         I grew up in Warren, Mich., which is the 3rd largest city in the state. While growing up I attended Van Dyke Public Schools.
While I was in high school I began working for the school’s yearbook club. After high school I decided to continue my education by going to Macomb Community College for two years, then transferred to Wayne State University. This is my third year at WSU.
My major at Wayne State is journalism, and I am minoring in public relations. The reason why I am taking this class is because today as a journalist you need to have as many tools in your bag as possible to stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment